The Training Institute works under the supervision of KILAW’s President and Dean and the Chief Executive of Kuwait International Legal Studies and Research Center, and its main tasks are as follows:
- Develop a quarterly and annual plan for training courses.
- Coordinate with trainers at the School or from abroad when necessary.
- Anticipate the needs of the ministries and institutions of public and private training companies in various legal fields.
- Marketing courses.
- Explore the possibility of establishing joint training courses with Associated Universities.
- Carrying out the procedures of holding training courses by communicating and advertising and preparing.
- Continuous communication with the CEO of Kuwait International Legal Studies and Research Center to coordinate on the accompanying courses of studies prepared by the Centre for various destinations.