Process of Social Allowance:
- At the beginning of each semester, an announcement about the social allowance will be declared in the internet and TV screens included the conditions and the requirements.
- Applications will be received from the date of starting till the deadline.
- The relevant statements shall be prepared and accompanied with the documents and sent to the Private Universities Council.
- The Council shall take decisions according to the governmental policy to send the amount of social allowance which is (200KD) to the students’ accounts.
- Copy of the civil ID (valid).
- Salary transfer certificate from a bank.
- A copy of the current semester schedule for the student.
- Letter from the Ministry of Justice on the continuity of marriage and a copy of the civil ID of the wife (Married students).
- Birth certificate and a copy of the civil ID for students with Kuwaiti mother.
- Print the Student social allowance page from the PUC website (www.puc.edu.ku).
- Letter from the Department of Social Affairs, Ministry of Social Affairs.
- Letter from the social insurance.
- The student can inquire about his application by visiting the website of the PUC www.puc.edu.kw (social allowance).