KILAW offers three PhD Scholarships from a fellow university in the United Kingdom or the United States of America, in public law, financial law, commercial law, criminal law and criminal sciences.
The following conditions are required:
- The applicant should hold a master’s degree in law with the priority for KILAW master’s graduates.
- Or the applicant should be a teaching assistant at KILAW and should hold a master’s degree in law.
- The minimum total GPA at the Bachelor and Master should be 3 points for each degree.
- The applicant should be well versed in English language, and should provide before scholarship a TOEFL score of 550 to 580, or a minimum score of 6 points at the IELTS, upon the requirements of the university that he will join.
- The applicant should pass the interview with KILAW’s academic affairs’ committee, including the determination of the PhD thesis’ topic, and the approval to work at KILAW after obtaining the PhD, upon the duration and the specified specialization.