Terms for applying in KILAW:
- Needed percentage to apply for high school holders is 70% for self-funding students or 2.5 in English and American systems (Whether Science or Arts degree).
- Needed percentage to apply for high school holders on the PUC program is 83% or 3.15 in English and American systems (Whether Science or Arts degree). Also, the degree should not exceed 26 months from the date of graduation.
- Needed percentage to apply for Law Diploma holders is (2.00), and for Non-Law Diploma holders is (2.33).
- Needed percentage for scholarship program for the Law Diploma holders is (3.00).
- Students should complete (124) credits to get the Law Bachelor from KILAW.
Requested Documents to apply for KILAW:
- Original high school degree for scholarship program applicants and a copy for self-fund applicants.
- For private and foreign schools students an equivalency letter.
- A valid copy of the ID.
- A valid copy of the passport.
- 4 personal photos.
- Receiving a studying approval from the specified work place.
- The applicant may attach his/her TOFEL of IELTS tests if he/she has any; but neither would affect KILAW’s placement English test.
- 70KD fees for applying.
- 20KD fees for placement tests.
- 10KD fees for PUC (If applied for PUC program).
- Applying and placement tests fees are not refundable.
- A credit costs (195KD).
- 60KD as library and computer usage fees.
- 20KD for students’ activities (PUC students pays for it as well).
- 5KD student ID card (PUC students pay for it as well).