Procedures for Participation
- The researcher should be a faculty member, a PhD holder or a researcher with experience and competence in the field.
- The researcher shall first submit an abstract of the proposed research, provided that it does not exceed (500) words, in addition to a copy of his/her resume including a list of publications, before 20 Jan. 2019.
- The Organizing Committee shall notify the selected candidates before 5 Feb. 2019.
- Full text submissions shall be sent before 25 March 2019.
- The research submitted will be peer-reviewed. Researchers shall be provided with the reports of the reviewers in order to take their comments into consideration before 5 April 2019. Research shall not be accepted unless approved by the referees.
- Papers shall be sent to the Conference Committee in final form before 10 April 2019.
- Accepted papers will be published in a special supplement issued by KILAW’s Journal. Researchers shall not be able to publish their papers in any other journal or periodical without a prior approval from the Conference’s committee.
- Abstracts and research papers should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted through the conference’s webpage: https://kilaw.edu.kw/annualConference/
Formal specifications of the research presented
- Maximum number of words is (15000) including margins.
- Font Type: Times new roman – Font size: 14 – Distance between lines: 1.15
- Margins Font Type: Times new roman – Font size: 10