Terms for applying in KILAW:
- Needed percentage to apply for high school holders is 70% for self-funding students (Wither Science or Arts degree)
- Needed percentage to apply for high school holders on the PUC program is 80% for Science and Arts degree. Also, the degree should not exceed 2 years since graduation’s date.
- Needed percentage to apply for Law Diploma holders is (2.00), and for Non-Law Diploma holders is (2.33).
- Needed percentage for PUC program for the Law Diploma holders is (3.00).
- Students should complete (124) credits to get the Law Bachelor from KILAW.
Wanted Documents to apply for KILAW:
- Original high school degree for PUC program applicants, and a copy for on self fund applicants.
- For private and foreign schools students an equivalency letter.
- A valid copy of the ID.
- A valid copy of the passport.
- 4 personal photos.
- To whom it may concern from the work (If the applicant is an employee).
- The applicant may attach his/her TOFEL of IELTS tests if he/she has any; but neither would affect KILAW’s placement English test.
- D. 70 fees for applying
- D. 20 fees for placement tests.
- D. 10 fees for PUC (If applied for PUC program)
- Applying and placement tests fees are not returnable.
- A credit costs (K.D. 195).
- D. 60 as library and computer usage fees.
- D. 20 for students activities (PUC students pays for it as well).
- D. 5 student ID card (PUC students pay for it as well).
For any further question:
Tel: 22280158 – 22280159 – 69300470