English Language Instructor
Mr. Ahmad Ali, from Syria born in 1975, a full time English Language instructor started from the second semester of the academic year 2010-2011.
· Masters in English Literature from EIILM University – India 2012.
· CELTA (Certificate of English Language Teaching to Adults), 2012 at the British Study Centers, Oxford, Cambridge University – UK.
· Post Graduate Diploma in Education – English Language Teaching Diploma Certificate, Tishreen University – Syria 2000.
· Post Graduate Diploma Certificate of Higher Studies (PGDC), Tishreen University – Syria 1999.
· B.A. of English Literature, Tishreen University – Syria 1998.
· Worked in the language center in Kuwait University from 2007-2009.
· Worked as a supervisor of English Language at the ministry of education in Kuwait -2005.
· English Language instructor at Center of Community services and continuing Education.
· ICDL Holder
· Presenting many workshops and seminars related to teaching techniques and modern language teaching theories and practices.