Public Law Professor
Prof. Dr. Ali AL Baz, from Egypt born in 1941, working as a part time Constitutional Law professor at Kuwait International Law School started from the first semester of the academic year 2011-2012.
· PhD in Law from Alexandria University – Egypt 1978.
· Diploma of Business Administration from Cairo University – 1973
· Diploma of Public Law from Cairo University -1972.
· Diploma of police science from the Police Academy.
· LLB from Ain Shams University- 1961.
· Academic teaching of the public law courses and constitutional courses for more than 30 years.
· Academic Teaching in Alexandria University and in the Egyptian Police academy in the public law field.
Published Books and Researches:
· Many research papers and published materials regarding public law and police.