Head of Islamic Law Department/ Comparative Jurisprudence Professor
Prof. Dr. Abdel Hamid El Baaly, from Egypt born in 1942 the head of the Islamic Law Department at Kuwait International Law School and a full time Islamic Law Professor started from the second semester of the academic year 2010-2011.
· PhD degree in comparative Fiqh, Faculty of Shareea Al Azhar University with distinction highest degree of Honors.
· Honorary PhD degree, Mahmud Kashqari- Barskani University for Eastern Studies, Kirgiz- Kuwaiti, Kirgizstan Republic
· Masters degree in Comparative Fiqh Faculty of Shareea – Al Azhar University.
* Masters in Public Law ( Higher studies diploma in Islamic Sharia – Faculty of
·Practiced the regular and managerial judiciary in Egyptian judicial bodies
·Practiced university teaching in the public and higher level (Master & PhD) in 8 different Universities.
·Taught many academic courses in the domain of Shariaa and Economics and comparative studies until now.
· Worked as a counselor in many organizations and authorities latest is a counselor in Al Diwan Al Amiri, in the Supreme Consultative Committee on the Implementation of the Provisions of Muslim Sharia Law – The State of Kuwait.
Published Books and Researches: (Has more than 50 published books)
· Introduction to Islamic Jurisdiction (academic book)
· Permissions contracts, comparative study (academic book)
· The property and its control in Islam, comparative study (academic book).
· Punitive legislation and fighting against crime (academic book).
· The assets in Islamic Economics, comparative study (academic book).