KILAW aims to coordinate between the graduate students and the labor market. In that regard, a graduate office has been established to inform the graduate student of the job market needs and the available jo opportunities suitable for them. This office contributes to the preparation of the students to achieve a balanced and integrated personality in the interests of the country and aims to help provide the appropriate manpower that promotes and contributes to the development plan in the country.
This is done by, developing plans for training graduate students at some point before graduation to help them engaging in the labor market.
The office's main Objectives:
- Introduce the graduate students to career opportunities available in the labor market and help them what is suitable.
- Helping students to build a personality that fits the future job.
- Provoking students to provide their best efforts in their studies to achieve a great career.
- Fulfilling employment needs in both private and public sectors.
- Coordinating between the appropriate jobs available and the students.
- Maintaining communication between the school and the graduates.
- Maintain links with the market place to fulfill its needs by offering suitable courses.