Procedures for Participation
- Submission of an abstract not exceeding 500 words, in addition to a brief CV before 31/1/2020.
- The organizing committee shall inform researchers whose papers are accepted before 10/2/2020.
- The full texts of the papers should be received before 25/3/2020.
- All submitted papers will be subject to peer review. Researchers are provided with the referees’ reports in order to take into account their observations before 31/3/2020. A research will not be considered accepted until approved by referees.
- The final version of research papers should be received by the Conference Committee before 8/4/2020.
- Abstracts and research papers should be submitted through the conference website
The formal specifications of the submitted research:
- Maximum number of words: 15,000 / number of pages: 30.
- Font type: Times New roman – Font size: 14 – Line spacing: 1.15.
- Footnotes: font type: Times New Roman, font size: 10.